Sunday, June 28, 2009

Why Not Blame Zillow and the Gurus for the Mortgage Meltdown? - OpEdNews.com

Six years ago, when I sold my old house and bought this one, I'd never heard of Zillow. At the time, I was doing what financial gurus said was smart. I sold the smaller home that I owned free and clear, and used that money as a down-payment on a ..., more 
and Signs of a foreclosure scam - Modesto Bee  If you are in danger of losing your home to foreclosure, you may be a prime target for a foreclosure rescue scheme. The Stanislaus County district attorney's office has issued these tips to help residents avoid scams in which a criminal poses as a ..., more 
and Home sales pumped up with new buyers - Antelope Valley Press  PALMDALE - New homebuyers are continuing to enter the Antelope Valley real estate market, pumping up home sales 97% in May over the same period last year. There were 898 homes sold in the Antelope Valley in May compared to 455 in May 2008, according ..., more 

No comments:

Post a Comment